Account Manager, Australia
WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome is the brands partner in a digital world. We are world’s most advanced forum for kids, teens and families, and brands to safely interact across thousands of apps, games, and websites. We enable a kids-safe ecosystem with more than 300 million monthly active users across APAC. We adhere to and support international governments’ most advanced regulations protecting kids’ data privacy. We do this through the deployment of bespoke technology designed specifically to offer kids contextual and customised content through age-appropriate engagement.
Its headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Philippines and Vietnam.
We are seeking a motivated individual with a sharp eye for attention to detail and ambition for growth within the kids’ media space.
The Account Manager works in lockstep with the Sales Manager and is responsible for campaign delivery, project management and ensure client happiness.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
Project Management / Campaign Management
- Collaborate with Ad Operations, Publisher and Production Teams to ensure campaign delivery.
- Analyse on-going digital campaigns success and work with the Ad Operations team to understand if there’s an opportunity to upsell or optimise spend to maximise ROI.
- Ownership of client communications for timelines and delivery of assets post campaign confirmation to drive client satisfaction and account retention.
- Project manage the client portfolio: coordinating with internal departments across our teams in the APAC region.
- Address client queries effectively and in a timely manner.
- Prepare end of campaign reports and provide actionable insights and learnings for future campaigns.
- Analyze digital campaigns success and recommend ways to optimise for future campaigns.
- Ownership of administrative processes consistently and constantly look for ways to streamline and automate.
- Create and own market case studies.
- Assist on tasks assigned by internal stakeholders.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your ability to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients.
- You have 3+ years Advertising/ Marketing/ Media experience including strategy, creative, planning, execution, project management and reporting is desired.
- You have an unstoppable ability to develop and maintain key relationships with clients – they should be your biggest fans!
- You’re insanely well-organised with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills and a high level of attention to detail.
- You have highly developed project management skills and are able to work with multiple deadlines.
- You are able to work with different teams across multiple geographic regions and timezones.
- You’re extremely driven to learn and succeed in the Digital Media industry.
- You think logically, even under pressure, and come up with innovative solutions to problems.
- You’re analytical and have a great head for numbers.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment and share experiences
- Be AGILE, priorities tasks regularly to deliver outcomes
- Be ACCOUNTABLE to each other
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success.
- We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team.
- We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
- Hands-on experience working with the leading kids & family brands across Australia & New Zealand bringing to life some of the most innovative and engaging digital experiences for our audiences.
- Birthday days off!
- Finish early Fridays!
- Social work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentorship programs
- Remote working support across APAC markets
- Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.