Digital Sales Manager, Australia
WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome is the brands partner in a digital world. We are world’s most advanced forum for kids, teens and families, and brands to safely interact across thousands of apps, games, and websites. We enable a kids-safe ecosystem with more than 300 million monthly active users across APAC. We adhere to and support international governments’ most advanced regulations protecting kids’ data privacy. We do this through the deployment of bespoke technology designed specifically to offer kids contextual and customised content through age-appropriate engagement.
Its headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Philippines and Vietnam.
Job Overview: We are searching the digital media and advertising landscape for a motivated and experienced media sales professional to add our growing team in Melbourne, Australia. We are looking for someone with a proven track record in digital media/advertising sales and business development. This role reports to the VIC Sales Director.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- Continuously grow your understanding of all clients within a defined, designated patch, including their objectives, target audiences, products and consumers.
- Build a comprehensive understanding of the structure of people working on all current and target clients, their associated agencies, fostering positive relationships at all levels.
- Create detailed strategic plans to define, analyse and grow the investment from your defined patch.
- Have a key focus on new business, prioritising your time on client prospecting, meetings and proposals created weekly for clients
- Work with Sales Director and account management team on external sales collaterals – ensuring everything is 100% up to date, style-compliant and reflects our products and company correctly.
- Prepare market leading, campaign winning responses to briefs.
- Provide assistance to others in the team where and when they need guidance, support or feedback with pitches going to market
- Collect and analyse data from previous campaigns and to devise product, campaign and engagement strategies for clients to achieve their objectives
- Develop and share valuable insights with relevant teams, be the go-to on all client work within your patch.
- Work closely with the APAC team to drive efficiencies and get the best outcomes for the client and company.
- Transitioning IOs into post-sales execution following all processes in place accurately with a high attention to detail.
- Work with the sales director on quarterly OKRs to measure your individual progress and alignment of your goal to the company goal.
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment and share experiences
- Be AGILE, priorities tasks regularly to deliver outcomes
- Be ACCOUNTABLE to each other
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success.
- We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team.
- We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
- Hands-on experience working with the leading kids & family brands across Australia & New Zealand bringing to life some of the most innovative and engaging digital experiences for our audiences.
- Birthday days off!
- Finish early Fridays!
- Social work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentorship programs
- Remote working support across APAC markets
- Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.