Interactive Front End Developer (HTML5 Web/Game developer), Vietnam
WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome is the brands partner in a digital world. We are world’s most advanced forum for kids, teens and families, and brands to safely interact across thousands of apps, games, and websites. We enable a kids-safe ecosystem with more than 300 million monthly active users across APAC. We adhere to and support international governments’ most advanced regulations protecting kids’ data privacy. We do this through the deployment of bespoke technology designed specifically to offer kids contextual and customised content through age-appropriate engagement.
Its headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Philippines and Vietnam.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming into the HTML5 interactive product such as HTML5 Game, Playable Ads, Interactive Microsite/Landing page.
You will work with the digital designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
Qualified candidates will be expected to have a working knowledge of HTML5/CSS/JS; interactive microsite, playable ads, HTML5 Game, Phaser framework, familiar with minigame mechanics.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- Collaborate with designers from idea brainstorming to concept and mechanics.
- Code designs into high-quality interactive microsites, playable ads and other formats.
- Build upon our code template and help improve it to speed up future projects.
- Work within the campaign team on clients’ requirements and feedback.
- Proactive in learning and researching new trending technology (AR/VR/animation etc) to improve the current formats and propose new formats.
- Other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- 2+ years working experience with HTML5/CSS3/JS in web-base project
- Experienced with game project using platform such as Phaser, ThreeJS, PixiJS or BabylonJS is a PLUS!
- Good English verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely driven, passionate and work well under pressure
- Self-motivated and thorough
- Flexible and adaptable to changing situations and responsibilities
- Willing to step out of the comfort zone to learn more and work more as needed to get the job done
- Professionalism regarding time, deadlines
- Comfortable in a high-growth startup environment
- Organized and detail-oriented
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment and share experiences
- Be AGILE, priorities tasks regularly to deliver outcomes
- Be ACCOUNTABLE to each other
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success.
- We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team.
- We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
- Hands-on experience working with the leading kids & family brands across Australia & New Zealand bringing to life some of the most innovative and engaging digital experiences for our audiences.
- Birthday days off!
- Finish early Fridays!
- Social work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentorship programs
- Remote working support across APAC markets
- Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.