Key Account Sales Manager, Singapore
WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome is the brands partner in a digital world. We are world’s most advanced forum for kids, teens and families, and brands to safely interact across thousands of apps, games, and websites. We enable a kids-safe ecosystem with more than 300 million monthly active users across APAC. We adhere to and support international governments’ most advanced regulations protecting kids’ data privacy. We do this through the deployment of bespoke technology designed specifically to offer kids contextual and customised content through age-appropriate engagement.
Its headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Philippines and Vietnam.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
- You will live and breathe a strategic regional client and agency account for TotallyAwesome
- Implement and oversee our standard operating procedures including regional account hygiene: updating our internal teams with personnel changes, troubleshooting/conflict resolution and guidance on regional campaign performance.
- Identify regional growth opportunities and cascade these to local market leads to pitch and execute
- Build and prioritize strategic business cases and present the findings to internal leadership
- Ensure the solutions sold are fully scoped with robust pre and post sales engagement and commitment from sales and account team members to deliver best in class execution with a clear ROI to manage regional and local expectations
- Maintain a current, accurate client relationship database and remain accountable for timely and accurate reporting internally and externally
- Work with Commercial VP to enhance the sales process and better define our value to the client to include in our annual MSA’s
- Ensure accurate and timely forecasts are entered and maintained in Salesforce
- Report to VP of Accounts APAC.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
- You have at least 5+ years of relevant work experience in the digital media and/or advertising field
- Previous sales experience in the kids space or kid-tech is a plus, especially in the toys category.
- You have a strong experience and knowledge in the following competencies:
- digital ad sales
- digital ad business strategy
- digital asset management
- digital media planning and buying
- proficiency in written, verbal and presentation skills
- strategic sales planning
- pipeline management
- relationship building
- digital market knowledge negotiation skills
- presentation skills
- analytical skills
- people management
- using sales management platforms (such as Salesforce)
- You have a good ad and media agency client direct relationships
- You have a track record of consistently over-achieving individual targets
- You’re a self-starter, you can clearly demonstrate your ability to get things done without direct supervision and understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- You have experience in working with teams in complex, multi-geography, multi-cultural environment
- You are a master presenter with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- You are our “brain” and we trust you to provide us a sound knowledge in the digital landscape
- You understand what it means to deliver excellence to clients
- You have a natural ability to develop and maintain key relationships with internal stakeholders
- You’re well-organised with excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- You think logically even under pressure and come up with innovative solutions to problems
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset that will fit into our start up culture
- You’re driven and passionate about “Making The Internet Safer for Under 18’s”
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment, learn and share experiences
- Be ACCOUNTABLE and get stuff done
- Be INNOVATIVE, think big, find the game changer
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence
- You can tell a good story
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success.
- We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team.
- We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
- Hands-on experience working with the leading kids & family brands across Australia & New Zealand bringing to life some of the most innovative and engaging digital experiences for our audiences.
- Birthday days off!
- Finish early Fridays!
- Social work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentorship programs
- Remote working support across APAC markets
- Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.