Technical Team Lead / Solutions Architect, Vietnam
WHO ARE WE
TotallyAwesome is the brands partner in a digital world. We are world’s most advanced forum for kids, teens and families, and brands to safely interact across thousands of apps, games, and websites. We enable a kids-safe ecosystem with more than 300 million monthly active users across APAC. We adhere to and support international governments’ most advanced regulations protecting kids’ data privacy. We do this through the deployment of bespoke technology designed specifically to offer kids contextual and customised content through age-appropriate engagement.
Its headquarter is in Singapore, with offices in Australia, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Philippines and Vietnam.
An Awesome opportunity has arisen for a Technical Team Lead / Solutions Architect to join our growing team in HCMC Vietnam. As a strong ideally full-stack developer and leader, this role will require you to provide technical expertise for our small but growing team of engineers.
You will be also working with the management as well as the product development team and will see a mix of 60% leadership / 40% hands on.
How will YOU contribute to the Team?
· Lead a team of Software Engineers including training and mentoring, performance and review processes
· Guide the development process in ensuring successful project delivery
· Design smart and clear technical solutions with business outcomes in mind
· Analyse business requirements and provide input on the software, database design
· Ensure the technical quality and on-time project delivery is maintained to a high standard
· Be the escalation point for management stakeholders
· Spearhead the development in your team by writing and reviewing code.
· Ensure appropriate debugging, troubleshooting and maintenance of code documentation in Confluence
· Recommendation on test framework and UAT process and methodology for improved quality of product delivery
· Support the design, build, implementation and integration API services and microservices architecture
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Do YOU have what it takes to succeed?
At TotallyAwesome, we work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. In our culture, you are encouraged to:
- Be more AWESOME than you were yesterday
- Be BRAVE, experiment and share experiences
- Be AGILE, priorities tasks regularly to deliver outcomes
- Be ACCOUNTABLE to each other
Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success. We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team. We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.
- You are a self-starter, independent and problem solver. You consider yourself a high-performance personality
- Understand what it means to deliver excellence.
- Good sense of humor and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Well-organised with excellent communication and time management skills.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU
- Our people are at the heart of what we do at TotallyAwesome and the driving force behind our growth and success.
- We value our culture as the lifeblood of our business and work hard every day to maintain this as we continue to grow and scale our team.
- We believe in offering opportunities to learn and grow every day and we’ve got a strong track record in developing great people.
- We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We review job applications without regard to their race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status.
- Hands-on experience working with the leading kids & family brands across Australia & New Zealand bringing to life some of the most innovative and engaging digital experiences for our audiences.
- Birthday days off!
- Finish early Fridays!
- Social work environment
- Flexible working arrangements
- Mentorship programs
- Remote working support across APAC markets
- Finally, we are a team of passionate experts. We are not just leading in this industry, we are defining it.